Drew's 4 P's
The 4 P’s
At Drew, we are Polite
- We engage with faculty and staff with appropriate and respectful behavior.
- We respect school property, peers, school staff and ourselves.
- We take pride in our school. We practice good manners.
- We are Collaborative and active listeners.
- We build relationships.
- At Drew, we are Prepared
- We value education and instructional time.
- Students are responsible for bringing their homework, projects, supplies and all
- other items needed for the school day.
- Students actively participate in class and strive to reach their highest academic
- Students maintain an excellent attendance rate by coming to school everyday and
- arriving on time.
- Students are Critical Thinkers with a willingness to learn and succeed.
At Drew, we are Productive
- We are Creative.
- We are attending class and learning.
- We are using instructional strategies to master concepts.
- We are meeting graduation requirements.
- We are leading parent/student conferences.
- We are engaging parents with ALL school communications.
At Drew, we are Prompt
- Students Communicate their willingness to learn and succeed.
- Students are positively acknowledged for good attendance.
- Students are reminded every morning to be in class on time.
- Students take tardy sweeps seriously.
- Students enter campus immediately after drop off in the morning, and do not loiter in the parking lot or the perimeter of the school.
- Students go home within 30 minutes after dismissal.